Chicken "65" Recipe In Urdu / English
Chicken "65" Recipe In Urdu And English
- Chicken boneless 400 gms
- Coriander leaves-chopped 1/2 bunch
- Corn flour 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds, Pepper powder, chili powder, salt -1/2 tsp each tsp
- Curry Leaves-chopped 4to 5
- Egg 1
- Garlic-chopped 1- tsp
- Ginger-chopped 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chilli 4 to 5
- Oil to fry
- Red color(Optional) 2 to 3 drops
- To make the fried chicken pieces:- Take chicken pieces in a bowl
Add salt, 1 tsp ginger/garlic paste, pepper powder-pinch, 2 tbsp corn flour and mix well.
- Then add 1 egg and mix in well.
- Heat oil in a frying wok or kadhai.
- Add chicken pieces few at a time and fry until lightly golden brown-Drain and remove on a paper towel.
TO MAKE THE SAUCE:
- Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a pan.
- Add cumin, add the chopped ginger and garlic and sauté until fragrant-Add chopped chilies, curry leaves, remaining pepper powder, chili powder, salt, chili/garlic paste, red color and mix.
- Add a little water and then add chicken to this paste and toss lightly-Stir in the coriander leaves and serve.
Photos In Large Size
Tags for this Thread